Sancerre Rouge
2013
2012
2010
2009

Expressive and complex, Sancerre Rouge captivates with aromas of red berries coupled with light notes of oak and spice. The lovely aromatic length ends with cherry jam on the finish. The flavor is full-bodied with a nice balance of fruity cherry freshness. A great food pairing for meat with light spicy sauce or Camenbert and Blue cheeses.

View Label/Bottle

Wine Notes
Color
Intense garnet.
Aroma
Spicy white pepper, rose, peony, and fruit.
Taste
Starts off graceful, clean and bold, with soft, round tannins. Flavors of blackberry, blueberry and dark chocolate. The mid-palate is well balanced and supported by a touch of oak due to barrel ageing. The finish is light with notes of plum and violet.
Product Information
Vintage: 
2013
Type:
Red
Grape Variety Used: 
100% 
Pinot Noir
Appellation: 
Sancerre
Alcohol: 
13.00%
Length/Type of Fermentation: 
The bunches of grapes were handpicked and transported in crates. They were sorted manually at the winery. The fruit was then transferred to vats where it was left to macerate and ferment for 3 to 6 weeks.
Length/Type of Aging: 
70% aged in oak, 30% in stainless steel for 1 year.
Bottled Date: 
Friday, April 1, 2016
Release Date:
Friday, April 1, 2016
Cases Produced: 
221
Packaging Available:
  • 12
     - 
    750 ML
Imported From: 
France

Expressive and complex, Sancerre Rouge captivates with aromas of red berries coupled with light notes of oak and spice. The lovely aromatic length ends with cherry jam on the finish. The flavor is full-bodied with a nice balance of fruity cherry freshness. A great food pairing for meat with light spicy sauce or Camenbert and Blue cheeses.

View Label/Bottle

Wine Notes
Color
Deep cherry red.
Aroma
Intense and complex with dark berries, candied fruits and smoky notes.
Taste
Soft and fleshy with harmonious texture supported by fine, tight tannins. Lovely freshness on the finish with lingering flavors of sour cherry.
Product Information
Vintage: 
2012
Type:
Red
Grape Variety Used: 
100% 
Pinot Noir
Appellation: 
Sancerre
Alcohol: 
13.00%
Length/Type of Fermentation: 
The grapes are hand sorted in the vineyard after picking and are sorted again at the winery under white light.
Length/Type of Aging: 
70% aged in used French oak, one year 30% in vats.
Bottled Date: 
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Release Date:
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Cases Produced: 
221
Packaging Available:
  • 12
     - 
    750 ML
Imported From: 
France

Expressive and complex, Sancerre Rouge captivates with aromas of red berries coupled with light notes of oak and spice. The lovely aromatic length ends with cherry jam on the finish. The flavor is full-bodied with a nice balance of fruity cherry freshness. A great food pairing for meat with light spicy sauce or Camenbert and Blue cheeses.

View Label/Bottle

Wine Notes
Color
Deep cherry red
Aroma
Intense and complex with dark berries, candied fruits and smoky notes.
Taste
Soft and fleshy with harmonious texture supported by fine, tight tannins. Lovely freshness on the finish with lingering flavors of sour cherry.
Product Information
Vintage: 
2010
Type:
Red
Grape Variety Used: 
Pinot Noir
Appellation: 
Sancerre
Alcohol: 
13.00%
Length/Type of Fermentation: 
The grapes were completely destemmed before being transferred to thermo-regulated open vats for 4 to 6 days of cold maceration. Alcoholic fermentation lasted for 21 to 28 days with manual punching of the cap and pumping-over of the must.
Length/Type of Aging: 
After pressing, 70% of the wine was left to age in barrels for 1 year while the remaining 30% was aged in vats. During this time, malolactic fermentation took place. The vat and barrel-aged wines were blended and bottled without being filtered.
Packaging Available:
  • 12
     - 
    750 ML
Imported From: 
France
Expressive and complex, Sancerre Rouge captivates with aromas of red berries coupled with light notes of oak and spice. The lovely aromatic length ends with cherry jam on the finish. The flavor is full-bodied with a nice balance of fruity cherry freshness. A great food pairing for meat with light spicy sauce or Camenbert and Blue cheeses.

View Label/Bottle

Wine Notes
Color
Deep cherry red
Aroma
Intense and complex with dark berries, candied fruits and smoky notes.
Taste
Soft and fleshy with harmonious texture supported by fine, tight tannins. Lovely freshness on the finish with lingering flavors of sour cherry.
Product Information
Vintage: 
2009
Type:
Red
Grape Variety Used: 
Pinot Noir
Appellation: 
Sancerre
Alcohol: 
13.50%
Length/Type of Fermentation: 
The grapes were completely destemmed before being transferred to thermo-regulated open vats for 4 to 6 days of cold maceration. Alcoholic fermentation lasted for 21 to 28 days with manual punching of the cap and pumping-over of the must.
Length/Type of Aging: 
After pressing, 70% of the wine was left to age in barrels for 1 year while the remaining 30% was aged in vats. During this time, malolactic fermentation took place. The vat and barrel-aged wines were blended and bottled without being filtered.
Bottled Date: 
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Cases Produced: 
2,250
Packaging Available:
  • 12
     - 
    750 ML
Imported From: 
France