White Hut Shiraz
2011
2011
Product Information
Vintage: 
2011
Type:
Red
Grape Variety Used: 
100% 
Shiraz
Appellation: 
McLaren Vale
Alcohol: 
14.50%
Length/Type of Fermentation: 
60% in brand new French puncheons and the remaining 40% in one year old French puncheons for 20 months.
Length/Type of Aging: 
60% in brand new French puncheons and the remaining 40% in one year old French puncheons for 20 months.
Bottled Date: 
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Release Date:
Friday, April 1, 2011
Cases Produced: 
4,000
Packaging Available:
  • 6
     - 
    750 ML
Imported From: 
Australia